- Lead cross functional business team to optimize brand performance & across all departments & channels via integrated planning and brand P&L.
- Drive the delivery of the brand activities and communications with wineries.
- Plan and lead the winery visiting plan and execution according to the marketing calendar.
- Be responsible for all the marketing reports to the related brands, providing market intelligence report including Chinese marketing trends, brand positioning and marketing plans for coming seasons.
- Provide ongoing category, channel & competitive analysis to develop recommended changes on brand strategy.
- Extract insights from a wide range of data to inform business decisions and create opportunities for growth.
Internal Communication and Brand Support
- Provide updated marketing information to Education team, Logistics team, to Sales team, to Finance team for related works.
- Prepare internal marketing reports for brand performance analysis, propose marketing plan for the coming season for each brand.
- Work together with teams to plan and implement winery visiting, brand event etc.
- Provide necessary support to regional teams for brand event, wine fair, winery trips etc.
- Provide study and research for targeted client if necessary
- Communicate with media, VIP clients directly for brand event.
- Anticipate future trends to stay ahead of competition.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in marketing/ sales gained from FMCG/ retailor or relevant management consultancy experience.
- Fair understanding of wines product, wines business and the market in Greater China.
- High degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Good personality, team player, result-oriented
- University degree or above;
- Fluent in English (both speaking & writing)
To apply for the job, please contact HR Manager Laura Chen, Mobile:+86 1391 636 4212
Location: Shanghai, Suzhou, Beijing(1 headcount for each location)
- Set clear target for each client, driving sales and target monitoring each month to reach good performance;
- To work due-diligently in developing new potential on trade accounts in designated territories
- Follow up directly for product introduction, business contract, holiday promotion, and winery activities with all clients;
- Maintain good relationship and deliver professional customer service to current clients, including order arrangement, new item proposal, product training, onsite support, etc;
- Conduct regular sales visit for all the active accounts to develop further business partnership;
- Be responsible for payment collection for the assigned accounts and reach collection target each month;
- To design, plan and implement effective promotion and activity to facilitate sales of EMW products in targeted account under the guidance of company;
- To follow up the plan in implementation of nationwide promotion and campaign;
- Other takes related to sales or assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least three years working experience in wine, F&B or other relevant fields; Wine industry is strongly preferred
- Have good customer service, familiar with local hotels, restaurants and wine shops;
- Outgoing and pleasing personality, good team player;
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good English is preferred, wine knowledge is a plus.